034 – How far are you willing to go?

What does it take to succeed is determination?

Let’s imagine there are 100 people in a room.  All of them are invited to work with a mentor that is willing to teach every step of the way how to achieve anything you desire, wealth, love or happiness.

Off the bat, 20% will have “excusitis.”  They will not believe this to be true or possible.


Read Full Transcript

Of the 80% remaining, 20% – 16 people will make an initial attempt to learn and apply the information for about two weeks and then decide “it’s just too big of a commitment for me right now.” Then they’re gone.

Of the 64 people who remain, 32 people (or 50%) will give up halfway through the program (or earlier). They usually last around the 3 to 6 months. These people really do want to succeed, except they lack commitment.

Of the 32 people remaining – 90% (or 29 people) will go on their own tangent, hit one major roadblock, often related to the lack of money and they will stop there.  These 29 people will stop mostly because of fear.

Of the original 100 people, only three will make it through the finish line.

Do you have what is required to be one of the 3 people? 

About the author, Nadia

Hello, I'm Nadia, a Mindset Mastery Coach and Alchemist.

My passion lies in guiding open-minded individuals who desire to stand out in their own unique and authentic way.

If you find yourself struggling with clarity and facing uncertainty about what's holding you back, I'm here to support you. It might seem like no matter what you do, it's not enough or not working. Together, we'll tap into your inner guidance and intuition, fostering clarity and overcoming the obstacles that stand in the way of achieving your dreams.

With a focus on mindset, I am dedicated to helping you bring closure to past sufferings, unlocking the door to your healed and authentic self. As we work together, you'll discover the power of your thoughts and beliefs, allowing you to transform limiting patterns and cultivate a resilient, positive outlook on life.

In addition to my coaching expertise, I proudly serve as the CEO and Founder of Avesence® skincare and host the Assertive Radiance podcast. My experience and insights span both the entrepreneurial and personal growth realms, providing a holistic approach to your journey towards success.

Leave a Comment